Hey people!

My brother has piked out (despite the old man paying for half the trip) on my skiing trip to Niseko. I wonder if i can join someone/a group from the 22-30 for a bit of a ski together because I really don't want to go alone!

is there anyone still organising a trip between that time? \:\( HELP!

rena_bena, I am sure a ski girl would have no troubles finding people to slide with up in Niseko.

Go alone, hang in the bars and you should find plenty of peops to join up with.

There is a lot of wildlife up there so do be sure to bring your insect and beast repellent.

I won't be there, but I do hope you have a good time!

"Insect and beast repellent"

Mogski, are you refering to me? Not to worry, though Niseko is my favourite spot for stalking lonely femmes, I'll be in Rusutsu this time, separated from Niseko by Mt Yotei. So rena_bena should be safe.

Deebee, first someone asked if you were as lesbian, then there were all these stories of you and Mogski hanging out together. You don't need to add to it by suggesting Mogski is a girl.

Anyway, we all know that already!

don't be like that moggy. I was giving you the chance to rock up in niseko decked out in makeup with your hair in a bun and a really bad girls voice. You could have passed as a chick and out with the girls and then one drunken night at the pyjama party....

I am most likely going to Niseko Hirafu!

I would really like to join you snoflake... if you don't have anyone else to go with if that is the case!

I have never been to Japan, so that is why I fear going alone. I need a buddy to hang with !!!

Email me and let me know your details as to what you've organised etc!! And maybe we can discuss something yeah?

Cheers \:\)

rena_bena - Even if you don't find someone to hook up with for the whole time, don't let that stop you from going. You already know people that will be there just from being on this forum. Just go and you'll have a great time.

mogski - don't forget the five o'clock shadow. Not shaving for a day or two always makes going out in drag all that much more successful.

headscratch/indosnm - so did the comment about going to indonesia a hundred times make you change your name...or was it just to hard to pronounce before? \:D

Hey rena, I am a guy from Syd Australia. One of my mates (a girl) just left for Japan by herself and she is going to be there till I get there in Jan. What ever you do, don't let the fact that you are alone stop you from going. It will be utter heaven.

If you are that concerned when you get to Niseko Hirafu go to the snowave chalet and ask for peter murphy - he is the owner of snowave travel (aussie company). Tell him you are an Aussie and you want him to either show you around or put you in contact with some other Aussies. I cant see why he wouldn't do it? Actually, I'd say he'd be more than happy to help out an aussie. Plus, his wife reiko also works in hirafu and maybe she could help you?

JUST GET OVER THERE

Nulla, Just that I am a little shy and not all a total party animal! \:D So i find it a little difficult in travelling overseas for the first time by myself without know anyone. \:\)

So i would prefer it if i could find someone to travel with and go skiing and hang out with! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by rena_bena:
Nulla, Just that I am a little shy and not all a total party animal! \:D
Nor am I or most of my friends. I’m 24 and pretty much over the whole party animal stage. But my comments still stand. You will love Niseko and will have a great time if you do go. Good luck.

Cheers!!!