I plan to arrive in Narita 1-29, 4:25pm. I want to go to Happo-One and stay at OH international, on the 29th, snowboard on the 30th, then on the 31st, catch a train to Akita Prefecture, to meet a friend by 2pm on the 1st of Feb. What's the fastest way to get there? Is this feasible?

After I get to Akita, we plan to go to Niseko Hirafu for a few days of boarding there.

Hmmm. Veeeery difficult. The last train you can catch on the 29th is the 6pm from Shinjuku (8.51pm at Matsumoto, then take the Oito line and arrive in Hakuba around 11pm). And if your flight lands at 4.35pm, getting to Shinjuku before 6pm is nearly impossible.

If you're really determined to do it... well, you can head to Matsumoto. You should arrive there around 10.30pm. Sleep in Matsumoto and on the 30th take the 7.11am train to Hakuba (you will be wide awake anyway because of the jet-lag). You will be in Hakuba around 9am. Drop your stuff at the hotel, go snowboarding (both the 30th and the 31st) and leave on the 1st.

Don't know if all this makes sense (probably not ;\) ), but I hope it can help somehow.

Where do you have to meet your mate on the 1st, exactly?