The FOOTBALL Thread (2013-2014)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even before we get those fixtures, let me begin by confidently predicting that it'll be out year.

that used to be Scotland's forte.....fail at the group stages.....now we can't even fail at that!! We fail to even make the groups :doh:

Happy to see us finish above the Welsh tho (its gotten THAT bad).......just cos they have Bale they think they are hot shit..... jealousy is a terrible thing :p

Saturday evening

Aki Aji vs Kohaku

Saturday 8:45

Newcastle vs Liverpool

Saturday 11pm

Arsenal vs Norwich

Man Utd vs Southampton

Sunday morning 1:30am

West Ham vs Man City

Chelsea vs Cardiff

Sunday midnight

Aston Villa vs Spurs

2-2, Sturridge header

Thanks, the stream I had was so bad that I only saw the cross going in. I didn't see how it ended up in the net. I also missed the first 50 minutes, so I'll have to download it tomorrow.

I had a fantastic Russian stream for the Man U game though, and it looked like they got what they deserved. Some pretty negative subs from Moyesey.

Moyes' subs really were the worst.

Did anyone catch a glimpse of him getting a sneaky call from 'someone' before he did that?

Giggs getting on the field because he is Giggs is not a good idea.

Don't taint your legendness, Giggsy.

Chelsea-Man City, Arsenal-Liverpool, and Man U-Arsenal coming up in next few weeks, so we might get a better look of things. Arsenal have played seven out of eight games against teams in the bottom half, so they've had the easiest fixtures. I heard they even got more points in the corresponding fixtures last season. The team with the hardest fixtures has been Villa, who've already played all of the top five. Next hardest is Norwich.

I watched a few of the Arsenal games and they are really on form. Ozil has made a remarkable difference. Thinking back, people were dissing Arsenal right up to the end of the transfer window.