Im almost tempted to not even tell you what with your sarcasm! But im a self publicist... so, er nowhere. Got shit loads to do :lies:

Im almost tempted to not even tell you what with your sarcasm! But im a self publicist... so, er nowhere. Got shit loads to do :lies:

C'mon ippy, dish the dirt!!! I'm having another weekend off the slopes but am then heading to Hakuba for a few days - hopefully there'll be some snow left by the time I get there!!

Woohoo! deadline extension to the 25th before i need to clear out. AND i found the hakuba ticket that i thought id accidentally thrown out whilst doing a random bullshit document stuff clear out. So reckons i might go to happo or Goryu this weekend. And maybe head to myoko on the sunday. What? I aint in a rush! ive sold a board and given away my sl-1210s (far and away the heaviest albatross around my neck since the first days of japan - they sat in storage for 40 quid a fekkin month for FOUR YEARS - didnt make that mistake this time around.. brought them with me and never got to use them once because there was always SOMETHING fekkin wrong with them.. doh! Theyve cost about 20 times what theyre worth in storage fees, repairs and transportation... giving them away was the only way to be shot of them... though it was heartbreaking). I deserve thsi ride. I also have a few days to get shot of my shit next weekend (not this one) and clean, so no hurry :)

I will be swimming in drink this weekend....tomorrow is last day at work, our official sayonara party is tomorrow night, a friends sayonara is then on Saturday then my sayonara party pt 2 kicks off in one of the US military's Hotels in Tokyo.......all u can eat brunch buffet with complimentary champagne (Israel's finest....why yes sir, I'll have a top up) and if I'm still standing after the 700¥ pitchers of beer, handily subsidised by the US Government (thanks Uncle Sam!!), then I'll be heading out somewhere in Tokyo to drink a few for St Patricks day