Things you would prefer hadn't been invented?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mosquito's......God must've been at the communion wine when he invented those little useless bastards

Niggas Wit Coke

smart ones never gotten started ith the cancer sticks.

Japanese obsession with undokai as if its the most important interaction with your kids ever. You should go at 6am to get the best spot to shoot four hours of video and at least 200 photos because these are the most important memories you can ever have ever.

Our turn hasn't come yet, but PTA looks like its going to involve the unnecessary and longer-than-necessary meetings for which Japanese companies are renown.

They have provided a source of income for some mosquito net manufacturers though, Tubby. Imagine what they'd be without the mosquitos! They'd be sitting around twiddling their thumbs probably wondering what the word 'mosquito' meant.

Mosquito's......God must've been at the communion wine when he invented those little useless bastards

A mullato, an albino, a cappuccino, my libido. :confused:

Doesn't quite scan,does it?

Sometimes I wish the internet had not been invented. Don't get me wrong, it's a great resource; however, at times, it has been a negative influence on my work rate.

Sometimes I wish the internet had not been invented. Don't get me wrong, it's a great resource; however, at times, it has been a negative influence on my work rate.

Would it not be better if work had not been invented rather than the Internet?

Would it not be better if work had not been invented rather than the Internet?

Then how would we pay for our ski/snowboard trips?

They'd be free, because there'd be no need for the lift attendants to work, so no need to pay them.

Oh ... wait ... someone probably had to work to build the lifts, though! :D

Oh, good question.

Hmmmm.... karaoke.

Oi!! Back up off the Karaoke! :D

I wish low rider pants were never invented.

I am sick of asking my son to pull his pants up, as attractive as his underpants are, I do not wish to see them.

A mullato, an albino, a cappuccino, my libido. :confused:

Doesn't quite scan,does it?

Sorry Mr W.....you've lost me