My choice is McDs just because I can more than any other reason but last time I was there with jimminey cricket (a guy with a conscience) and we did the cup noodles at the bottom of the gondola. not bad and ultra cheap.

I remember the McDs prices last year being pretty similar to off the mtn. I dont eat it that much though so dont really know what I should be paying, and when I do eat it its usually because Im on a bender in Tokyo and I dont know what the hell Im paying. Good times good times

Jimminey Cricket??? Geeeeeeze. You know they have to post signs now in certain McDonalds' that say eating this food more than once a week CAN KILL YOU. It's the worst of the worst. (Actually I think Carl's Jr. is worse.) Gack! Whatever tho, eat your MickeyDs, but I'll take the noodles.

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
You know they have to post signs now in certain McDonalds' that say eating this food more than once a week CAN KILL YOU. It's the worst of the worst. (Actually I think Carl's Jr. is worse.) Gack! Whatever tho, eat your MickeyDs, but I'll take the noodles.
And you think that cup noodles are any better for you?!!

I can't remember the name of the lift, but the final part of the quad on the south side of Happo up to the middle station is downwind of the McDonalds up there. On bad days, it really stinks.

I don't have a very high opinion of restaurants on the hills, but at Nozawa, the place with the high pointy roof just before the shorter of the two gondolas will give you a free refill on your cocoa. I've never seen that anyway else. It works out at two cups for 400 yen. Recommended.