Not sure Metabo Oyaji.

I am starting to collect evidence and after tons of in depth analysis and other general faffing about, I will try to form a more conclusive opinion on this.

It's definitely something to be concerned about, that's jolly well for sure!

One thing that comes to mind, recently in the documentary War Of The Worls, Tom Cruise beat the big scary aliens by effectively giving them a cold. I believe it also happened in a previous documentary also called War of The Worlds, strangely enough.

It might be one thing to consider if they do indeed turn out to be hostile critters. Lets hope they don't have Lemsip on their world.

One thing that comes to mind, recently in the documentary War Of The Worls, Tom Cruise beat the big scary aliens by effectively giving them a cold. I believe it also happened in a previous documentary also called War of The Worlds, strangely enough.

So they don't learn -- make the same mistake twice. ワンパターン.

Fortunately for us earthlings.

But listen folks, can't you see the problem here.

Obviously all of these aliens have weak points, whether it be getting a cold or not liking to listen to Tom Jones. But it seems rather random doesn't it. You never know, some aliens may combust on listening to Shaky!

It is a concern that we have to find out what those weak points are. Having said that. It is reassuring that in all the documentaries that I have seen, even after going through some tough patches, things usually turn out good in the end. So we can take some comfort from that.

Perhaps they've come to mine the meaty ore?

Not quite sure how to detect the presence of such an ore body (pun intended), though!