• Oh yes
    • Not really
    • Not at all.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, aged 29, I have decided I'll NEVER have sex again

My strategies for avoiding sex had run out and so, as the inevitable happened, I simply hoped my boyfriend could not tell that I was enduring, rather than enjoying, our encounter.

John was a virgin when we met, so I assume he did not realise how strange and dysfunctional our perfunctory couplings were.

We'd abstain for months until, finally, he'd start bribing me with gifts to go to bed with him. But I loathed it. I dreaded the foreplay, and the act itself repulsed me. I could only bear it by focusing my mind on something else.

It's not that John was a particularly inept lover - he wanted very much to please me - nor was this a terminal case of bedroom boredom. The problem is that I have always detested sex: the idea of it, the fact of it, and the repellent notion that society seems to revolve around it.

I am 29 and I have had three lovers, two of whom I lived with. I have tried to quell the disgust I feel at the prospect of sex, but have failed repeatedly to do so.

There is nothing physically wrong with me - doctors have confirmed this - and I am not afflicted by guilt. My parents had a healthy and open attitude to sex. There is no dark incident lurking in my past that would explain my abhorrence: I have not been abused nor mistreated, and I have never been coerced into having sex against my will.

I am not gay, and I feel no physical attraction towards women. I do not think anything is 'wrong' with me, although perhaps my attitude would have been considered less freakish if I had been born in the Victorian era.

I just hate sex, and have decided I will never put myself through the torture of it again. I am in my physical prime, but my sex life is over. I wish it were not so. My tragedy is that I want to be 'normal'. I crave the companionship of a man. I would love to be married; to build a home, to enjoy the comfort and domesticity of a life-long relationship with a partner I could cherish. I want to love and be loved.

I do not find men themselves abhorrent. On the contrary, I appreciate their looks and enjoy their company. I like cuddles, I don't mind kissing and I yearn for affection; but nothing more than that.

Since you posted that Chirselle I have done some in-depth investigating and with the help of a private investigator and lots of careful research, we found out that this is in face here next door neighbour.

88f3f5f0_very-fat-woman1.jpeg

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

For scientific purposes, I had a great day out followed by some sake and then by sex for control purposes.

If they are done in close proximity in time, the combined awesomeness of both is perfection.

For scientific purposes, I had a great day out followed by some sake and then by sex for control purposes.

If they are done in close proximity in time, the combined awesomeness of both is perfection.

All at once...nirvana....!!