• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a really annoying asshole in front of me yesterday on my flight to Narita from Tokyo.....he was sitting in the first row after the bulkhead so already had good leg room, then he put his chair all the way back....I couldn't watch the TV properly cos of the angle of the screen and when eating, the tray was almost inside me!! Thankfully there was a free seat across the aisle that I slipped into, but not before some rapid punches and kicks to the assholes chair when he was sleeping.....seems he doesn't line waking up :)

On my return flight from Singapore, this 3 year old needed to poop while we were taking off. Once the double ding sounded, she called over an air steward to help her clean the bottie. Great wince from him as he cleared off to get a female colleague.

The smell was horrendous and everyone sat around her were gagging, me included. And that was the biz class cabin :rollabout:

Good job the dinner hadn't been served.

Nearly time for my return chicken or fish.

Actually, the food wasn't too bad coming.

But I'm pretty stuffed up now and visibly Tubby-er than before, so perhaps won't be up for it.

ht_ryanair_cheeseburger_ll_120921_ssh.jpg

This cheeseburger served on a Ryanair flight from Dublin to Stockholm, set the passenger back 5 Euro, or about $6.50. These are some of the worst in-flight meals according to passengers on AirlineMeals.net.

ht_salmon_ll_120921_ssh.jpg

The passenger who received this meal commented, "The worst I've had from Aeroflot. The salmon was the same age as my grandma?

ht_cheese_sandwich_ll_120921_ssh.jpg

A sad-looking cheese sandwich served on a United Airlines flight from New York to Australia.

ht_meat_something_ll_120921_ssh.jpg

A passenger on an Air Botswana flight had this to say: "Meat something with vegetable something. This is a trick question... right? The drink was some fluorescent green soda."

ht_adria_tuna_sandwich_ll_120921_ssv.jpg

"Disgraceful" noted the passenger served this "bread seasoned with tuna crap" aboard an Adria Airways flight.

ht_omelet_ll_120921_ssh.jpg

As this Ukraine International flier put it, "The most striking thing about this meal was the lurid yellow color of the omelet. Decidedly unnatural, but perhaps this was the caterer's attempt to support the Orange Revolution in Kiev. Sausage was pure plastic, so I didn't touch it and I wasn't sure why it was split down the middle... to reveal its meat-free content perhaps?"

ht_baltic_herring_ll_120921_ssh.jpg

"Starter: cold rice with a few peas, sweet corn, and olive skin. Main course: I believe it was cold Baltic herring (those three pieces of gray, slimy things on the left), potato salad (recycled, I think), lettuce, piece of tomato (for color), bread roll. Dessert: able to break this stodgy, doughy thing into pieces, but no flavor at all, so not sure what it was supposed to be."