Christmas Party (Perth People)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes yes...we must do better   MB, PB, Gareth_O and his better half are among the current confirmed revelers. (Also a few non SJers, who are nonetheless dedicated skiers).   There will be much r

That only depends on who's got the deepest pockets, doesn't it?

Mind you, not pretending to know shit from beans about Yank politics. Just seems like the one who can spend the most, and con the most into actually giving a shit, and voting, is the one who'll win.

Wow, very random! I'm in Perth right now, had a great Christmas swimming, eating and enjoying the warm weather. But I am looking forward to getting back to the snow in Hokkaido!

Hope everyone had a good one!

I am insanely jealous TB - I have just come back from a yoga session where they basically turn the room into a sauna - 1 and a quarter hours - it is 34 degrees outside right now, and when I came out of the yoga session it felt cool and refreshing!

Pretty toasty here. Have really enjoyed Perth, great place, weather and people! Leaving today, heading down to NZ. Then back to Hokkaido Jan 6th. Reckon I'll have some shovelling to do at home before I can park the car!