Christmas Party (Perth People)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes yes...we must do better   MB, PB, Gareth_O and his better half are among the current confirmed revelers. (Also a few non SJers, who are nonetheless dedicated skiers).   There will be much r

yeah we do use miles instead of kilometres and we do use pints instead of millilitres but the UK doesn't use Fahrenheit instead of Centigrade. All the weather reports are always in degrees C and I can't remember it ever being in degrees F

So do Aussies :p

The BBC still says "Burma"

Yep, and I voted for the referendum to change that - Dumb-assed way the question was put guaranteed failure.

nah, not Celsius, it's centigrade.

Sorry, International Standard is Celsius. Centigrade is what it used to be waaay back when I was a kid (and before someone else gets in and has a dig - yep, years and years ago!) :D

nah, not Celsius, it's centigrade.

Sorry, International Standard is Celsius. Centigrade is what it used to be waaay back when I was a kid (and before someone else gets in and has a dig - yep, years and years ago!) :D

nah, grandad, I woz referring to the brits who call it centigrade while the rest of th world call it Celsius.

I've never seen or heard anyone use Fahrenheit

Yanks do! Backward mob they are! :p

But Yanks aren't British :confused:

Yeah ... noticed that, I did!

No....they are just yanks. I'm sure there some actual Irish/ Armenian/ German etc people who have emigrated and are living in the US, but 99.9999999999% were born n brought up there and are just Americans with ancestors who were from another country