Damn it! Just got a gopro hero2 last month and they came up with the Hero3!!! ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smaller, meaner, 12mp camera, with video resolutions of 1080p60, 720p120, 1440p48, 4kp15, 2.7kp30 and WVGA-240fps... And all that for just twice as much as the Hero2 :'(

Anybody here in Japan wanna buy a never used Hero2? :}

And to make things worse, Gopro just dropped the prices on the Hero2. Here in Japan it used to be 28,200 yen, now they are 23,200.

Rider, I was looking for the button to send you a PM in case you were interested but could not find it. We don't have PMs anymore?

We don't have PMs anymore?

Who exactly are you asking?

:confused:

Anybody who may know the answer ;)

Rider, the new price in Japan is 23,200 yen. I would be happy to par with it for 19,200, shipping included via black cat. If you care for it (or anybody else for that matter) let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I just ordered the black edition. Just need that more powerful computer to be able to make the most of the footage.

Still trying to decide if I should order the wifi backpack for my original gopro, or flick it off to one of my mates.

And to make things worse, Gopro just dropped the prices on the Hero2. Here in Japan it used to be 28,200 yen, now they are 23,200.

Rider, I was looking for the button to send you a PM in case you were interested but could not find it. We don't have PMs anymore?

PMs are still there, hover over the username at the left of their post, then see the "send message" link ... easy!

I got the 3 it cost $379 as opposed to the 2 at $299 (I am sure it will come down though) i still haven't taken it out of the box though.

I may have to upgrade my computer.

Stay tuned.

Seemore