Do I need new bindings? 3D disc plate dilemma.

I recently purchased a new board and was hoping to use my old bindings as they seem to be still in reasonable condition. However, my binding are old Burton Cartels with the 3D screw hole setup. My new board has a 4 screw hole setup. I've done some research and it seems that burton made a unidisk but they seem to be sold out on rakuten. Has anyone seen these / tried them / know if they work? Or is there another option out there to make my old bindings fit my new board?

Cheers

I got some no-name plates for my wife's bindings a few years ago and they did the trick. They were cheap too, only a couple hundred yen. I just found them on the shelve of my local sports store... sorry but I can't remember what they were called.

No luck at my local shop. All they can do is order the replacement part for me from Burton which is 2100 yen. I'll just suck it up and get the parts from Burton I guess. A trip to Osaka to one of the bigger shops would cost me nearly that in trains.

Shit, almost forgot about this.

I found a set. Send me your address and I'll put them in the mail for you.

Thats great news. :)

I tried to send you a pm but not sure if it worked. Let me know if you got it

Ok, this is what I was talking about on another thread, I can't find where to send nor receive PMs. Let me email a moderator and find out what's what.

Click the users profile picture and then click the 'send message' button. Or, next to your user name at the top of the page click the envelope icon...

I sent a message to the admins but didn't get a response back. Long story short my account doesn't seem to be able to PM. Hopefully they'll see this and fix whatever needs fixing.

Once it happens I'll put the disks in the mail. This is from my old Cartel bindings, I'm currently going with Ride Double Agents and would rather see the disks being used than in the trash.