Why does the snow always insist on puking on the weekdays mad.gif

Is this to tourment those of us trying to make a so called "decent living?"

I WANT SOME ANSWERS!!!

mogski i'm with you. i hate being stuck at work and just resigned to look at the dumping snow out the window. by the time the weekend rolls around, the slopes are crowded and the snow not as good. need to start pulling more sickies when don't have any classes. wasted one yesterday bc i actually felt sick.

Quote:
Originally posted by nekobi:
wasted one yesterday bc i actually felt sick.
Nekobi my dear I can see that you obviously have not got over being sick as not many people refer to a sick day when they are sick as wasting it ;\)

i felt like i wasted a sick day bc if i'm not at work, I want to be on the slopes. i didn't have any classes to teach so it would have been a perfect day pull a sickie and go to nozawa. but since i felt a little ill, i slept and read the forum all day so i would have energy this weekend.

Quote:
Would it help to eat more cheese during the work week..?
Most definitely.

Cheese is not only fun and delicious, but very nutritious too and good for everyone.

It's also a wonderful food to eat together with other people - even those patrol people that some people on here don't seem to be too keen on. Nibble on a cheese snack, and the problems will just go away!

Like magic!

Thats "Cheese Magic"!

My guess is that Cheeseman is the Patroller lurking around this forum!!!

It is time to hijack cheese factories! Take cheese hostage! Burn the cheese!!!!!!

DOWN WITH THE CHEESE!!!!!

It always amazes me at how verstatile cheese really is - and not just as a food! Apart from being delicious and nutritiously nutritious - and fun to each with friends or even strangers - it can be used for other important tasks also.

Isn't cheese great? (I can see some new cheesefans emerging here....)

\:D