• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or perhaps you will be working for the Ministry of silly walks?

Joking aside, good luck with your decision. Take your time with it, don't let the heat sway your decision too much, and think carefully about what is best for you and your family. That is what is most important.

You guys are funny....I'm 46...so no,....no smoke jumping or firefighting... :sj-lol: I had a room mate back in college that was a first response smoke jumper...interesting job for sure. He wasn't parachuting but rather rappelling from a chopper.

The job I may be doing is related to forestry but not lumberjacking.

BM...sure thing. Come on over. I'm not sure how much I can help with board building but that sounds like a fun project.

Sounds good BM. September and October are going to be busy with going to pen shows all around Japan but do give me a call when you get over this way.

No,, not management.

And it's Mr. Wiggles for the win. :clap: :clap: Send me your address and I'll send you your consolation prize.

That's right.... I could be driving the big rigs in the next few years. I'm thinking of getting my first class air brakes certification next summer.

That's what my buddy says .....but for the first little while driving big trucks really screws with your mind because a lot of it is counter intuitive to what your're used to driving a stick in a regular car... Lots of complex gearing, double clutching, and not pushing the clutch in while braking and coming to a stop. I don't know ....we'll see.