• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Natto spread between the sweaty arse cheeks of a hairy sumo wrestler after a bout, then eaten without using ur hands

Coming from the guy who eats haggis.

Well, what the heck, living in the prefecture that invented natto, perhaps my opinion is suspect, but I quite like the stuff. Similar to blue cheese or goat cheese, in a way.

Who says I eat haggis?

Haggis isnt so different to a sausage, yet you'd eat that without a thought.

There is one big difference between natto and haggis, haggis doesn't smell like ass

Who says I eat haggis?

Sorry. Rampant conclusion-leaping.

Actually, I have lots of thoughts when eating sausage, especially on an airliner (where they seem to be particularly rubbery...)

There is one big difference between natto and haggis, haggis doesn't smell like ass

Sounds weak, then.

Who says I eat haggis?

Sorry. Rampant conclusion-leaping.

Actually, I have lots of thoughts when eating sausage, especially on an airliner (where they seem to be particularly rubbery...)

Yet u still eat them :p

I don't think haggis is bad, it's all herbed and spiced up.

I'd rather eat that than foods like sheep eyeball or monkey brain that are served to distinguished guests for a prank.

I've never tried a proper haggis.

I think I need to try it without knowing what it is.

A bit like black pudding.

Do you like/miss it Tubbs?

Actually I do like it, but we hardly eat it so definitely don't miss it. It's more like a white pudding than a black pudding, with all the oatmeal in it. A white pudding with a peppery, mutton taste

Get yourself along to Kanda University's annual Highland games in October. They sell it there ????

naruhodo.

When I said like black pudding, I meant in the sense that I don't like the idea of what's actually in it, so a blind taste test is better. ;)

Well, really, sausage casing is guts, and the haggis casing is stomach. Much the same thing.

I could do with less oatmeal and nuts in the haggis though. But it's alright.