Spurs vs Swanses

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Images coming in from Man Utd  

Breaking News!   Apparently, Robin Van Persie has failed a medical at Manchester United. He has a severely damaged back after carrying a full squad last season.

Yey.   Beer and snacks ready  

I think originally it was an invitational comp run by Toyota....no? Then a few years ago FIFA incorporated it as an official competition....something along those lines anyway. Apparently, according to the BBC, its popular in South America and the teams there take it seriously. In saying that David Luiz was seen crying at the final whistle and Torres looked like he'd lost his dog, so maybe Chelsea were up for it as well

Travelling to the other side of the world to lose is not fun for anyone.

And after being dumped out of the CL this season after winning, it shows them up for the lucky gits there were to win it in the first place.

Perhaps.

I know, one to talk! ;)

Heskey huge Down Under as Aussies bill former England striker 'one of the biggest names in world football'

:rollabout:

"EMILE HESKEY"......only 11 letters, I've seen bigger names, I'd say average length

ACTUALLY just found out he IS quite a huge name in football, his full name is "EMILE WILLIAM IVANHOE HESKEY".......a whopping 25 letters!! Yes, we can safely say he's a big name in football

Heskey huge Down Under as Aussies bill former England striker 'one of the biggest names in world football'

:rollabout:

Martin O'Neill chose him for Villa over some Colombian kid called Falcao....

Galatasaray v Schalke

Celtic v Juventus

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia Dortmund

AC Milan v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Manchester United

Valencia v Paris St Germain

Porto v Malaga