• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice resurrection Pies....   Here is my partner. As a wee pup and now!! Very handsome and smarter than he should be.  

Boy In Japan and Dog In Japan. Best of buddies. Inseparable, but Dog is now 10 years old...

IMAG0391-MOTION.gif

That's awesome... Its a little difficult to tell but ... Boy In Japan looks to be a spitting image of Man In Japan... :thumbsup:

Love that little vid of Boy in Japan, what little bloke doesn't love to pick his pups nose :sj-lol:

Chris,

When she was 2 weeks old she was 'found' with a shattered leg in the kennel with her Mum and litter mates.

It is professional opinion that the only way it could have happened was if a human stepped on her.

There are quite a few staff at the kennels, no one owned up, but that is what we think happened.

First repair attempt was a cast and back in with her litter, but at 6 weeks it was clear that wasn't working at all, so she came to live with us and 'Operation Save Star' commenced.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris / Tubby - I was trying to put photos in this thread only / not on server as not really snow related and save space on server . Like you and mb did with the images of your pups here. If that makes sense? Not having any success tho.

Hey Hey, love them pups Rucky. The grass eating really does drive you nuts... doesn't it?? I'm learning to just let him have at it as it doesn't seem to do any harm and there's no throwing up.

I use photobucket, too....works well.

Hey Chris - just a little animal mad & with only a little bias with borders. :-)

Re: the grass eating ( someone - l think the vet - said it is quite common with borders ) but do get comment sometimes.

Hey Chris - just a little animal mad & with only a little bias with borders. :-)

Re: the grass eating ( someone - l think the vet - said it is quite common with borders ) but do get comment sometimes.

Haha....Borders....it's an injustice to call them dogs. ;)