Hey I was wondering if anyone can help.

I'm going to be at Narita tomorrow and need to use my computer a few hours before I fly.

Problem is my computers battery is worthless and I get literally minutes out of it..... can anyone tell me if there are plugs/sockets at Narita that a peasant-class traveller can use, so I can plug in my computer to get some juice.

Cheers

Yes definitely.

We were in Qantas Club which obviously has plugs, but I went for a wander up and down the gates near where Qantas Club is in the satellite building and noticed a couple of young blokes sitting on the floor leaning on a pillar in the middle of the walkway which had power plugs ... They were all plugged in and working away furiously on their laptops. Where ever you are just scout around, you will find the, somewhere.

And for those NOT needing power, take some 100yen coins...the 200yen for 10 minute massage chairs are excellent!!!

Actually a related question - any ac power going on the Joetsu Shinkansen anyone know? I would guess more of a chance on the double decked Max newer trains.. but can't say I have noticed them