hey! works finished you muppets! Ill get back to this on monday sometime between 8.10am and 4,10pm :)

(actually ill have a play with it in about thirty minutes after ive eaten my tea and done my daily show/colbert ritual).

zion snowboards 2013 Zany series. Read all about it.

Basically this one is easy.

Rocker between the bindings a la banana tech.

BUT

The overall profile is CAMBER.

So if my imagination is working like it should be (since there are no actual pictures of the rocker itself), i assume its kinda like a c2 rocker profile, only there is no central pivot. So you kinda get none of the benefits of rocker (unreleased contacts - though this is contingent on just how mild that camber is - weighted it might cause a pivot like C2 - but a mellow not really there pivot) and none of the benefits of camber (dead pop).

I mean er...

Dear Earth Dwellers:

Behold the unveiling of the ZANY Earth Series, our brand spankin’ new pro model for Ryan Paul. The humans of the ZION Snowstick family are seriously excited about this new series for 4 reasons:

1. It’s our first ever PRO MODEL! (Built with love, BY human hands – FOR human feet)

2. It has a brand new blunt tip shape

3. It has a remarkably tasty new camber profile called the PARK ROCKER COMBO PLATTER

4. It’s 100% out-of-this-word ZANY – Just like RP

What is the PARK ROCKER COMBO PLATTER you ask?

It’s rocker camber joining forces with regular camber. The board has a slight overall regular camber profile when laying flat, but the part between

the bindings is rockered.

Now you’re probably asking, why on earth do I need this zany sounding PARK ROCKER COMBO PLATTER?

Glad you asked! Because it combines the best of both worlds.

• It gives you the stability, edgehold, pop, and support of a traditional cambered board

• It gives you the easy turn initiation, loose feel, forgiveness, park ride-ability and powder ride-ability of a rockered board

ETA: this is a bit harsh, i just finished the post on camber humps and said it sounded interesting... i think this leans even more towards the camber side fo things so really i should be applauding thsi EVEN MORE than camber humps... but maybe its just one of those tweaks that has me thinking "whats the sodding point? Why not just soften the camber profile - why dick around with a camber c2 here?"

He's obviously busy waxing his boards (all 7 of them) for this weekend's trip to Myoko! ;)

I have to scrape two of the buggers (im handing over the berzerker in t minus 14 hours). :'(

(but im getting to dick around on the riot after a few weeks not playing on it :)).

im handing over the berzerker in t minus 14 hours

Your friend does know that his "new" board has been soiled (sorry, slipped out) demo'd over the past few weeks, doesn't he? If he's not happy with it then, to save your blushes, if not your friendship, I'll take it off his hands for ichi man! ;)

of course he knows :) Another thing to mention... the base hasnt even got a damned scratch on it. That is a durable base right there.