fun fun! I still dont understand how you can bomb through trees whilst being blinded like that. I guess i just need to pay the fees to get to operating thetan snowboarding 5 or whatever it is youre at in our secret society!

I bet Ms BM hates seeing teh footage of you in the trees though... :)

Hey y'all. Thanks for the comments. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I was boarding at Cortina (again). I was kind of wrestling with the idea of whether or not to say where I was. Not because I want to keep it all to myself (that ship has sailed a long time ago anyway) but because someone has been linking to my videos to use for their own personal promotion.

Anyway, here is my secret to good riding (in no particular order): yoga, body memory, good balance, training (gym, bicycle, running), and off-season boarding. Having an awesome board helps and knowing the area really well is a big benefit. I'm going to ride that Fish until it falls apart. It is the perfect board for me.

One of the areas I ride in there usually has skiers too. The other areas don't at all.

Lady BM rides my old Burton Royale 158. I was thinking about getting her a Malolo but those aren't being made any more :omg:

• Like 1

name and shame (though ill be honest, ive been tempted to link all your snowboarding threads to trusnow just to make people cry with jealousy - particularly since the US season is SUCKING HARD this year :p)

name and shame (though ill be honest, ive been tempted to link all your snowboarding threads to trusnow just to make people cry with jealousy - particularly since the US season is SUCKING HARD this year :p)

It's not really a big deal... and I totally don't mind if someone links for stoke. I put them up for myself, my friends and good vibes not to try and promote or sell (I hate the, "Come to xxx and this is what you'll get! And while you're at it stay at my hotel" stuff.) Go ahead and throw them up on trusnow. Or better yet, I'll join and do it myself (when I have time ;) )

• Like 1