Changed plans and went to madarao today. The drivers side of my car found the only gaurdrail NOT covered in snow. Cosmetic damage only, just upset with myself. Why?

How about i just drove 2 weeks in hokkaido with worse weather and roads, yet my first trip back i manage to have an accident. All i can do is lol.

Pump those brakes! I froze up when it happened, was too late anyway, if i didn't rip the e-brake it would have been head on.

Anyway enough about my stupid mistake, just wanted to tell everyone to drive safe, even if you think the conditions aren't that bad.

Im still going snowboarding, im already up here anyway, lol.

Looking back, I sped up when I made a u-turn (missed a turn) and then pressed the brake before the corner. The car was already in a slide, but I didn't notice until I had tapped the brakes. That's when I froze up & forgot to pump, but it was too late anyway. Decided to pull the E-brake and take a side hit rather than damaging the motor.

Not to turn this into a 'poor me' thread, but that wasn't the end, lol. Fell in some deep powder today, and when I was trying to unstrap I got a huge cramp in my hamstring...and then had to ride all the way down afterwards, haha. Then I ordered fish by mistake, and I hate fish...but I ate some of it anyway. To end the day, I pulled out of the parking area and got about 50 feet down the road, and noticed my car was riding funny. FLAT TIRE!!! A few things happened after that, but nothing big. I left the cover for the rim on the top of the car, luckily I remembered and took it off while on the expressway (didn't blow away), so something good happened!

Anyway, enough of this 'woe is me' crap! Hope everyone had a better day than I did...well the snow was great so something went well!

But I should have just went to Hakuba, haha.

Sometimes you have those days where you just throw your hands up in air and declare....F*** ME!! Haha....Well glad things weren't too bad. Kinda bordering on rich white guy problems. It's why the terrorists hate us. :sj-lol:

lol yeah, not the worse day I've ever had, and i know there's people with more problems.

If it sounded like complaints i didn't mean for it to, just thought you all may get a laugh, lol

yeah I'm gonna write up later today....got a couple of snaps but nothing major cos it was snowing all day. I was surprised at how big the place is TBH.....I'd forgotten the size of the place