Happy Australia Day

Was down the beach last night at 7:30 for a swim and lovely walk only 36Deg.

I will be there again today scored some good waves on Tuesday surfing in my boardies.

Air Con works well it's only for a week every year that we get these high temps.

The best thing about Perth is the beautiful Spring and Autumn days with no wind Summer and Winter should be devoted for traveling Indo in Winter and Japan in Summer.

Seemore

Surfing in your boardies?? - Thank god you were not in your budgie smugglers :veryshocked:

abbott-225x300.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Perth weather used to always be a dry heat but we seem to be getting a more humid weather pattern over the last few years, during summer we have been getting forecasts of mid 30's with a possible late arvo thunderstorm, most of the time no storm really appears but the humidty does which sucks as I don't like sweating

8 days till departure to Japowland Shiga then Hakuba

Mama & Gareth I'll buy the place in Japan & then we can go swapsies every now and again for something different, just missed out on a place recently in Goryu, my bid was too low yes I know I'm a cheapskate

You get Hakuba covered. Gareth can get something in Canada (I recall him fantasizing about that a while back) and I will get Niseko. PB will fight for Europe, but the boy wants to live and work in Niseko, so I can see me winning!