True but.... 1 first time we did it and really didnt know the way out down the bottom.

2 the snow round the mountain was crusty or spring like. We could have rode bad crust or nice spring corn.

Last saw some slides down low and I didnt want to ride over them. A little local knowledge would have helped alot too.

Yeah that windlip was pretty sweet-I went off it 3 times and hiked up there twice. I should have built a kicker on it but couldn't be bothered. A friend of mine said he'd run into a mate who'd pummeled himself trying a flip off it-wasn't you was it fattwins? I wanted to go all the way down as well but I was alone and didn't like the look of the slides I could see. The snow may not have been so great further down though.

No my idiot jean wearing friend front flipped it. He didnt land it but he skied it out pretty much. I straight aired it. I think the landing was a little flat to go too high. Going long was fine, high I think would be pushing your luck. The hike took about 20 to 30 minutes but there was a great boot pack so it was easy. PS Dane was the the guy who flipped it. He stomped a couple of switch back flips at Imori the next day.

yah ryland man, you guys left just a bit early before i started hucking my body for real. like ben said, hopefully we'll have another chance to hit the park after your ankle has healed.

and yah, the switch back is smooth like butter. for me, it's definitely easier than a normal backflip. way more controlled

here is a sample pic... i would update the site today with the movies 'cept i forgot my computer at home.

sbf.jpg