What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, wherever you are is fine! I drive a GT-R with Magic marker drawn all over it. I parked it overnight at a ski resort and for whatever reason they though Yakuza was staying there.

Here's a pic of mine since people are adding them.     freehand drawn by my wife.

• SnowJapan Admin

I didn't know this forum was censored in such an extreme way.

Before you go accusing us of things, why not ask us if you encounter what you think is a problem? And perhaps take a moment and take a quick guess at how much we appreciate being accused of stuff.

You can post photos from your photobucket account into a post here if you really want to. If you don't do it correctly, it's not my fault.

And, just for the record, if we really wanted to "censor these Forums in an exteme way" as you suggested, we would be perfectly entitled to - you know, because we own them.

Meanwhile if you want to catch up with the Guidelines that you agreed to when you joined, you can do that here:

http://www.snowjapan...rum-guidelines/

Thanks.

My current steeze-mobile - Mazda B4000 / Ford Ranger 4x4 with 4" lift. It makes for pretty convenient muddy mountain bike and wet ski adventure transportation.

4979496603_7df10c6a2c.jpg

Also, big thanks to SJ-David for helping me get this picture to post! :) :thumbsup: