All the tents with Sandy and Fattwins building up our fortress. My dream line is in the background on the left

blpic40040.jpg

A closeup of my dream line. It took lots of arguing to make the other 2 to see the potential of this line. Just have to ski it now to prove it. Next year. The day after the big rain the line was much smaller.

blpic40037.jpg

Fattwin and Sandy skinning up for the first run.

blpic40034.jpg

Our first line. Fattwins ripping it as usual.

Sandy and Fattwins came in on lookers right. I skied off the summit lookers left.

blpic40035.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our second line on day 2 coming off the summit of Tateyama. A really fun chute with good snow.

blpic40039.jpg

Day 3 had us skiing the Bikini. Fattwins has a different name for it though and he skied right between them.

blpic40036.jpg

Skinning up for run number 2 on day 3.

2 hours after this the trip ending rain hit \:\(

The run was amazing though. High speed and wide open on a steep face.

blpic40038.jpg

scouting lines with sandy....dreaming might be a better way to put it. blpic40121.jpg

camp at sundown

blpic40113.jpg

looking up at nips

blpic40124.jpg

this shows the steepness of the first line that we skied on the trip. pure 55 degrees.

blpic40105.jpg

your pc is firewalled dude, that is some serious BS your school puts on to block things. Someone must be either scared or did sonething really stupid a while ago. I could download them all. ill pop some up at lunch

That would be cool

At least this site and ofoto arn't blocked.

Actually most sites I go to arn't blocked.

yet

Yahoo seems to be blocked but it is pretty popular in Japan so that is okay. Sucks for viewing pictures though.

Im just gonna put them up cause I gotta run take a look. also search my name Fattwins on biglines and youll find all my pictures toque. you should post all your pics there under toque cause it will become your own folder per-say

blpic40245.jpg blpic40244.jpg blpic40243.jpg blpic40242.jpg blpic40241.jpg