Let's choices for your printing lifestyles!

OK so I think I need a new printer. Or want one, the current one seems to be conking out. And I would like to print from ipad and stuff.

So I'm looking for a wireless printer that can get decent printing done, make photocopies and work with this Air Print stuff too.

No need for silly postcards and printing top notch photos - I'm not going be faffing about with that kind of stuff.

Any let's recommending-ations for my printing lifestyles?

Thanks!

I think they are.

The only thing is if you decide to go with non-official ink tanks but they dont seem to have caused me any grief.

I have a bulky Canon thing, no Air Print/wireless and could do with a smaller one. Like you I'm not interested in printing off photos etc.

I use the Elecom cheapo inks in a Canon. They seem to work fine. I don't print that many off, but photos don't come out in noticably wrong colours.

As it happens, I want to get an A3 printer so I can put some photos up in the house. A4 doesn't seem big enough, especially if you crop to square.

Hi Pie Eater often there are forums etc now for everything, have you tried googling "Printer Comparison" etc. I often spend numerous hours researching my purchases to the point of paralysis this way but at least I know all there is available on each thing Im looking at :) :) :)