Here ya go plucky. This what you were trying to do? Like oblivion said you were linking to the Page not the image. Right click the image, go to properties and copy the url that ends in .jpg. Then put it in the "[ img ]" tags here. Remember though, if or when the images get taken down from that server they will go down here too. That's why I usually copy the image to my own server before posting a link.

l30557.jpg

l30558.jpg

BTW - Snow Japan - Is there a way to modify the image size using ubb tags for these kind of big images. IE-6 will auto shrink, but most people aren't using that I would guess. Also, are you willing to post the reports on browsers usage, or is that top secret info?

THANK YOU enderzero for posting those. I think I have it down now. I have a shitload of other pics.

We got a bit tired of the Tazawako runs and decidedclimb a bit. The second picture is the ridge we hiked up. We made it to the peak after 2 hours and skied down. Well worth it. We sat on the lift with some locals later and they asked 'did you see the three guys climbing the mountain?' We just started busting up. The other pic is from Hachimantai Forest. It's OB, but you hike and you get rewarded. Here's one more

snapshot.html?id=30559

adendum - I put these on 'moment of fame' and they still won't show. how did you do that endzero? I'll give 100 kisses and 100 free turns if you let me in on the secret.

Dammit! I want to give the full report but I can't get these to post! I just bought a digi camera and took over 100 photos this weekend. Some of the stuff we were on was nasty. The hikes, the chutes, the pow - all good. The snow sucked this weekend, but my stashes came out good. Had a great time. Heavy as hell though.

So that`s what the top of Mt. Komagatake looks like huh? I only got to see a few glimpse of it when I was up there last Thur/Fri(it was foggy most of the time). Thanks for posting the pix! Sorry to hear the snow wasn`t as good on the weekend...Friday was happening! I think I got to learn how to ride pow much better after that trip. \:\)

Snobo - I'm not sure what mountain that was. My geography skills collapse when I get that far south. Either way, it was very beautiful and very, very fun to ski. Look at that bowl in the pic. I think I just orgasmed myself looking at it. What a blast that was!

See my pow post - it was powder in the morning, but the afternoon...God I love skiing!

All right dude, keep your kisses to your self though.

1) Right click on your busted link and click properties.

2) Highlight the URL listed in properties and hit ctrl+c to copy to the clipboard.

3) Open a new browser window.

4) Highlight the URL and click ctrl+v to paste.

5) Hit enter - the page should load including your picture.

6) Right click in the middle of the picture and go to properties.

7) Again highlight the URL - this time it will end with ".jpg" indicating it is the actual image file.

8) Hit ctrl+c to copy to the clipboard. You can now close the properties box and the browser window.

9) Go to your Snow Japan window.

10) In the message box hit the "image" button under "instand UBB code". This will give you the script prompt window.

11) Hit ctrl+v to paste the url. Make sure it ends in .jpg.

12) When you hit OK you should see the URL ending in .jpg surrounded by two image tags - "[ img ]" and "[ /img ]" (minus the spaces).

Wam Bam, image!

l30559.jpg

Thanks enderzero. I kinda knew that, but I had a bit too much wine for proper brain function. Just read my posts and I think you will see that.

Here's the pic where my season ended. It's not a huge cornice, but the snow was so heavy that I stuck on the landing, body went forward and the skis didn't. I already have a torn meniscus in my knee and this little jump just ripped it worse. I landed a good 20 feet past where the guy is in this pic. You can actually see the pit I made on the left side of the pic. l30667.jpg

We went to Taz too on Saturday - it snowed a bunch Friday night so it was nice sat morning first thing, lots of powder up on top but by the afternoon everything was chopped up and much less fun.

First time there for us, awesome views - we took the disposable camera cause everytime we take the digital, the weather turns out crap so we dont' get pics.

Wish we had met up there Plucky, looks like the top was awesome. Did you use snowshoes to climb up?

Hey Ray - did you see the 3 people climbing up? It took us quite awhile. Well worth it though.

You aren't the tall guy (prob 6'4" to 6;6" owith the hot Japanese wife are you? Please email me back on private if you are.

Sorry bought the injury, that sucks.

Will try to post some takasu area gifu pics soon.

A damm japanese snowboard mag published all the places to ride around the Takasu area. I think they even said were to duck the ropes. This is a japanese mag, crap.

Quote:
Originally posted by RayInJapan:
I added more pics of the good looking one in the family.
Good pics Ray, but, and don't take this the wrong way (I'm not trying to hit on you), it seems she isn't the ONLY good looking one in the family.