• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: brit-gob
Those ciders seem to be really popular recently.
I like them myself.

Though I can never quite shake a few bad experiences I had at college with cider. lol

haha yeah! The new ciders are good but everytime I hear of people drinking cider, I just imagine 15 yr olds drinking in the local park! lol

so did I....a throw back to necking 2 litre bottles of Whit Lightning as fast as I could down the local park, but since Magners re-invented Cider and made it cool again, I've been taken in. It tastes nice and now there are loads of nice flavoured ones to refresh yourself with

Well, here we are in deepest Yorkshire.

It was been a fine day. Haworth and Bolton Abbey have been visited.

Scoffed a few good pints as well.

Going to have a lot of beer and food pics after these few days out and about, but I don't have my cable with me, so they will all have to wait until I get back to base.

wave

Belting down with rain today here...... BUT.... had a great one. Visited the Black Sheep Brewery. Yes, they make beer. And very lovely beers they are too.

Great day. Looks like it might even be clearing up now. Time to crack open one of those Black Sheep 'Riggwelter' bottles.

OK back in the land of usb cables, so will try to get some pics up tonight. I know you have all been waiting and I feel bad about that. But lots of beer coming up.

smile