The girls I was with had no problems at all every 5 minutes wink I got on a couple of times to my own account as well, all via the wireless connection at our accomodation. Must be with where you are staying.

On another note Skype however was RUBBISH. Dropped connections, no video or no sound, massive delay etc. So I tried 'Facetime' on my iPhone 4 to contact the family at home, first time I had used it - it was sensational. Not a single glitch, very crisp and clear with no delay. I was impressed. Highjack over smile

Hey there, Mama ...

Are you in the land of excessive powder, or back home in the searing heat?

How are you surviving the bushfires?

OOps ... did I just hijack the hijack?

Yes you did JA lol

In hot Perth.

House is near the ocean not the bush - fires have not directly affected me at all.

Heard Tamworth's been a bit soggy

should probably take this to facebook! lol

[/hijack]

Tex, if your ladies were accessing FB from their phones on roaming I sure hope they have a nice big bank account at home to service the bill. My roaming was off - only made a couple of calls and texts and still came home to a $500 bill !!!

There is only one network provider in Hirafu village and if there's a whole lot of people using it at once it can slow considerably and have issues with connecting to sites. It's not the best situation but nothing can be done about it.

I had issue accessing FB when I was staying at Kanon last season, other sites had no issues. When I hit FB uaing the WiFi at Niseko pizza it was fine, so def something up was with the WiFi at Kanon.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Originally Posted By: Tex
The girls I was with had no problems at all every 5 minutes

Just don't get it.
Me neither, well I have an account but they would actually sit in the same room as each other and converse via comments on 'wall' updates and photos ... strange phenomena wakaranai