Hello, I'm new and looking forward to my first Niseko trip!

Just a quick hello from a newbie. Travelling to Niseko in mid-Feb for my first experience of skiing in Japan. Really looking forward to it! Have done lots of reading of the forum already to pick up some helpful info, but will probably have lots of questions as I get closer to the trip, so hope you'll be patient with me smile

Sweet, I am almost always down to ski with SJFers! I am in Niseko for the season and can be found apres ski most likely editing or schooling people in pool and by schooling I mean losing to.

Originally Posted By: rob@rar
Just a quick hello from a newbie. Travelling to Niseko in mid-Feb for my first experience of skiing in Japan. Really looking forward to it! Have done lots of reading of the forum already to pick up some helpful info, but will probably have lots of questions as I get closer to the trip, so hope you'll be patient with me smile

Welcome SJ virign we will be gentle with you wave

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Sweet, I am almost always down to ski with SJFers! I am in Niseko for the season and can be found apres ski most likely editing or schooling people in pool and by schooling I mean losing to.

Hope we can meet up MP while we are in Niseko.