Hi Everyone.

Would anyone like to snowboard with me?

And show me around.

I will be in Happo from The 31st Dec - 5th Jan

I am the one on the right.seemore_5.JPG

I also don't drink much (Anymore).

I don't smell that bad and will be washing on holidays.

I can only speak english and can greet people and order beer in various different languages.

The reason I am travleling alone is I enjoy it so I won't be hanging around like a spare p***k.

I am not into Threesomes unless I am the only male.

Seemore

I was actually thinking of going just before NYE, but it seems none of my skiing/boarding buddies are around, so I might look into going up after new years day. If so, I'll get in touch. I do drink, however...

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Our legs will be taking their shakey blow out the cobwebs turns on the 10th Minty. You will be smashing it down the hill by then!

More like my body will be smashed by then wink the doctor has stocked me up with anti inflams so fingers crossed all will be well.

One of your sons is flying out this week isn't he?
Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Our legs will be taking their shakey blow out the cobwebs turns on the 10th Minty. You will be smashing it down the hill by then!

More like my body will be smashed by then wink the doctor has stocked me up with anti inflams so fingers crossed all will be well.

One of your sons is flying out this week isn't he?
Yes Minty.
Been flat out the last few days because I have been focussed on 'the next big event' for the last few months - and until a couple of days ago that meant Christmas.
Then I realized that the stores will not open again from Christmas until he goes - I had not made that connection before. So I have been joining the crowds who left their Chrissy shopping to the last minute to get gear for his trip!