Considering it hit 27 degrees here today I can't believe they are able to get anything to stick there. According to their website its 9C on the hill and they have 60cms of snow. Their English website also claims they get 'exceptional powder'...? I'd be surprised if they get anything more than a few cms of natural snow all winter!!

I'm planning to check Yeti out at the end of the month as, despite the threat of Morrissey-sightings and crap snow, I'm desperate to try my new board, so if anyone does make it there beforehand, I'd be interested to know what it's like. Cheers!

Originally Posted By: Mick Rich
I'm planning to check Yeti out at the end of the month as, despite the threat of Morrissey-sightings and crap snow, I'm desperate to try my new board, so if anyone does make it there beforehand, I'd be interested to know what it's like. Cheers!

Under no circumstances should you ever take a new board to Yeti. You are guaranteed to have at least 3 people slide across you board... I suggest bringing your crappest board there so that when you get run over by some lame-o beginner you can have a laugh about it!