Ouch ouch ouch, my underside!

Last night I went out for a bit of a bike ride.

Was going quite fast but suddenly hit some kind of hole in the ground. Result? I smashed into the bike seat. You know, the bit that's usually sitting on the bike. Wasn't meant to hit the seat with such force. I was in agony could hardly walk and this morning I'm not feeling much better.

Thinking I might even need to see a doctor about this, though really really really want to not do that!

ã„ãŸã„ï¼

sadface

Had to read this to find out where the "underside" is. I'd have called it my "backside" or "bum".

Underside is usually applied to inanimate objects, eg "the underside of the aeroplane is painted a different colour to the topside."

It's supposed to relieve pressure on a nerve bundle that runs through the taint on the way from the spine to the "junk" - specifically, to prevent post-ride numbness or functional deficit in your junk.

I'd seriously hate to see a bike seat that came anywhere near my prostate!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
your prostrate isn't that far inside and is affected by prolonged bike riding as is your urethra and main artery into your bits n pieces

I was just being reactionary. I hear "prostate" and I think about what is done during a "prostate exam" or the naughty things involving the "P-spot" (search the internet if there is any question as to what this is), so to imagine a bike seat going to those places...

The horror...