A request for any ESL teachers.

I have already asked the mods about this and it has been ok'd so here goes:

I have a small favour to ask for my independent research project for the DipTESOL. I have attached a shortish questionnaire to help me research teachers' attitudes towards the teaching and recycling of vocabulary and would be extremely grateful if you could take 10mins to fill it out and send back to me.

It is completely anonymous and neither your name or email address will be used for any promotional materials and will not be entered into any competitions. Moreover, I will not sell your data on to any 3rd party.

Cheers

Vocabulary Questionnaire

Just to re-iterate, please only help if you are an teacher of English, i.e. ALT, Eikaiwa teacher, University lecture of English, or work in the EFL industry

Thanks again!

Basically think the Japanese branch was over-charging students for the course, or skimming some of the feesoff.

When I originially asked, it was going to be 270,000 for the first year, 270,000 + 10% for the second year, and then the second year fee + 10%.

so 270,000 x 2 + 297,000 x 2 + 326,700 x 2 = 1.8mil in total.

Now it's about 1.6 or so.

Doing a DipTESOL as it can count towards two modules of an MA, and at 300,000 for the two, saves about 300,000 or thereabouts.