I'm having a reet good time, even though I had 2 bad colds at the worst possible timings this time. How about you lot?

Pretty good so far - early start, lots of trips, lots of free tickets, lots of powder, visited new resorts, new boots and bindings, took the boy out for his first ride, no serious injuries, some progress.

This sudden heat is a bit of a shocker though. I don't even need my stove on today...

As best it can. Looking forward to next season (for a fairly short time) in Japan. Going to be a lot of picking of your brains long before then over the coming months. Yoroshiki (?) ne.

cariba, are you crazy? get the hell off your computer and head for the hills! Anyone posting on this website, located in Japan and not yet started skiing/boarding by needs to seriously look at their priorities. No point in talking the talk if you're not killing yourself trying to walk the walk.

This is my first proper season. After 2 days of snow boarding last season, I spent a wad of cash and got myself kitted up and have had a fantastic time. Quite a few powder days, discovered the pleasures of sneaking under the ropes, managed 1 (count'em) 1 trip through a halfpipe and even a couple of jumps.

I'm kicking myself for not having done this 15 years ago. I hate to think of all those winters, just wasted.