After doing a little more shopping today then I had thought I would rolleyes I need to part with a couple of boards here in Japan to lower my baggage weight. Please I don't want this to read as an ad as its not. Just looking for suggestions on how to sell these as the For Sale forum no longer seems to exist here.

• SnowJapan Admin

Morning.

OK a few people have been saying that they want to see this come back so we have made a few changes and later on today will put the Classifieds section back up there. Need to make a few more preparations but hopefully around lunchtime today.

I will post more when that is done.

Thanks.

• SnowJapan Admin

Sorry folks - did try, but we have been experiencing the same problems we had before with that section. We don't know why that was happening and we will need to look into this more - but have quite a few other things that take priority over this. So for now I have turned it off again.

• SnowJapan Admin

Not from me, I'm not technical at all - something to do with connections to the server. But it only seems to affect that one section when it was open. I really don't know but it is causing us problems.

But as you have probably realised, this really isn't a priority for us. We just tried opening it up wanting to help out as one or two people requested it. We might take another look at this and try to start afresh with it another time but there are numerous other things that we feel are more important and affect many more people that we need to work on before then.

In the meantime.... sorry!

If any of the people writing in the couple of threads there were wish to contact the topic starters, please let us know at classifieds@snowjapan.com and we will pass it on.

I am contacting those people also to let them know.

Closing this now.