Happy birthday Photoshop, 20 years next week.

But seriously, can we believe much now? Breasts where there are none, impossible things happening. I'm just jealous I can't use the complicated thing!

Keira-Knightley-pre--and--001.jpg

Quote:
Photoshop has, like Google, transcended its origins in the world of ­computing, and become a verb. But whereas "to Google" is almost always used positively to express usefulness, Photoshopping is almost always a term of abuse: "That picture was Photo­shopped" has become a shorthand way of saying it is untrustworthy and misleading (Adobe, the company that sells Photoshop, decries its use as a verb: "It must never be used as a common verb or a noun," it tuts. Too late.)

Interesting read here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/feb/11/photoshop-20-years-old-verb

I prefer Fireworks, Photoshop is not very intuitive for me. Some really common functions are hidden deeply away etc.

I watched Silk the other night, Keira Knightly gets her tits out in that. Shes pretty flat.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
I prefer Fireworks, Photoshop is not very intuitive for me. Some really common functions are hidden deeply away etc.

I watched Silk the other night, Keira Knightly gets her tits out in that. Shes pretty flat.

She must be from Niseko, then ... stir stir

AFAICR Firewoeks doesn't do what Photoshop does.

Photoshop is an image manipulation software, Fireworks is an internet page generation software. But then, I could be wrong.

Haven't used fireworks for a while.

Not sure, but being aware of the fact that they are 'shopped is a start!

If possible, see them in "the flesh" or on TV, where photoshop isn't as easy to operate.

But, a good family support network will do wonders towards giving kids (of both genders) a balanced view of their own abilities and what they should aspire to.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Ok...so when we are bombarded with photoshopped beauty's like Keira Knightly how in heck is any young woman supposed to feel good about her natural assets!!
slap

Women have been asking that for decades....airbrushing.