shout out to photographers heading to Niseko!!

Just wanted to see if there was any photographers out there who are going to be in Niseko between the 12th and 22nd of january? If your used to taking photos of people but would maybe like a good photo or 2 of you as well for those snowless summer months, then i thought it might be cool to meet up. We could go out for some turns on a solid fresh day and take some action pics of each other etc...I shoot nikon D90 and maybe being able to swap memory cards directly might make it easier. Anyway it's a random idea but please reply if you might be interested.

Scott.

hey snowluvva (Scott), I'll be in Niseko from 13-20 Feb.

My wife and I are photogs in Sydney. Mainly weddings and portraits though... nothing compared to "action" on the slopes smile

I'd be keen to hook up to shoot for a day.

Paul

Should have mentioned actually, i am only an amateur photographer and i am i guess a fairly strong level snowboarder, but i am happy to go out with skiers or boarders. Would be mainly looking for really nice powder turns.

Gday Foxpuppet,

just thought it would be good to go out on some fresh days. Maybe into Myhirashi or somewhere similar and get some action shots, but yeah will also be heading out at night for sure. Carrying tripod is a hassle but I think it will be coming along.

What would you be keen to shoot?

Foxpuppet,

just wondering what your thinking mate? i leave tomorrow morning for japan, you keen to take some photos? I am staying just behind powpow and right next to Barumba.

Let me know what you think...

Scott.