Is Hirafu Backpackers Legitimate/has anyone stayed @

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hirafu Backpackers? Seems like a great deal, just thought I should check it out before I send them all my money.

Any warnings or recommendations?

Cheers.

Hmmm sorry perhaps I should of phrased it a little differently. Basically does it exist ? Just don't want to to book, make it all the way to niseko to find out I've been scammed...the internet is tricky like that. And I did post the link stupidly forgetting it's against the rules, if anyone feels up to it, Google hirafu backpackers and there's a small website.

Ok thanks for that Tex. Just to be clear, your not talking about Shizenkan lodge @ Backpacker ? Similar place it seems but they call themselves 'niseko backpacker' not hirafu and arn't quite as cheap.

I may seem paranoid but I just like a bit of peace of mind.

For gods sake the internet may be tricky like that but you obviously haven't been to Japan before. Things like that don't really happen here biggrin

Of course it exists and I know the manager well!

Haha ok, yes what you guys are saying totally aligns with what people have been telling me about the Japanese..forgive me though I've traveled to alot of places where one needs to be wary of this sort of stuff. I'll try to keep my n00b questions to myself, thanks for the help! wink See ya's on the slopes..