I just laughed reading the other thread about some bloke weeing at the top of the ski lift.

Any other bizarre happenings out there? (I'm afraid I can't really think of any...)

I strongly recommend not trying to urinate off the chairlift, however empty or remote the lift. You never know when they're suddenly going to stop the lift, pitching you forward violently with unfortunate consequences...

as i was pumped with morphine and nitrous in the clininc at the bottom of a slope i noticed an enormous box of condoms on the shelves. like some type of supa-supa-supa-sava condoms, or maybe joke size omiage pocky. and i said to the doc, "gee doc, thats a big box of condoms" and he said "yeah, and we seem to go thru a lot more here at the Remarks (nz ski hill) than the kids at CP (neighbouring hill) cos there r more 'out of the way' places here." now these out of the way places must be pretty out of the way, but id be pretty surprised to learn that in their breaks lifties would frequently be slippin over the lip for a bit of howdy doody. maybe the odd bit of nooky, but not so much as to require exportable quantities of frangers.

go on then. oo's 'ad a chilly bum?

LAst run of the year with your ass hanging out.

Almost mowing down a Kamoshika.

Meeting men dressed a farm animals.

Ball grabing a jump.

Sking over a woman, I should say straddling over a woman.

Ending up in a tree and straddling it.

These are just some of the things friends and I did and saw that made this year fun.

let`s see . . .

-getting attacked by ski patrol tops the list

-rag-dolling off of a 50 foot kicker and riding away unharmed.

-landing in many a creek

-almost falling off the side of Nozawa Onsen.

nothing really that weird though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Meeting men dressed a farm animals.
hey- i saw them too! also saw a guy boarding in a santa outfit (this was in february), one in ninja clothes, another in a business suit. but i think the cleverest costume goes to a dude who had an inflatable, life-size doll behind him, with the arms around his neck. from far away it seriously looked like a real person!
 Quote:
LAst run of the year with your ass hanging out.
Tell us about that then? You have a workmans ass do ya?