How to post on Classified section?

Hi, I'm trying to make a new post in the classified section but there is no new topic button like the rest of the forum. I can't seem to PM moderators in regards to this too. Is there something I need to do in the configuration of the profile?

Thanks!

perhaps they're out at lunch or afternoon tea or something. Be patient. It will come.

Or if it's so desperately urgent, PM me your ad and I'll see if I can put it up for you. With your contact details in the ad of course.

• SnowJapan Admin
Originally Posted By: ckang008
Actually I tried that but not getting any responses :(

Didn't see anything from you....

I'm afraid right now we are a terribly overloaded with some rather urgent things we need to get done and so I cannot look into this right now for you. It's the busiest week of the year for us, but when things have cleared I will try to investigate.

Thanks.
  • SnowJapan Admin

Sorry perhaps I should add, if you want to post something now please send us the details and I'll get it up for you. Apologies for not mentioning that before, brain a bit frazzled at the mo'

friend

Originally Posted By: thursday
perhaps they're out at lunch or afternoon tea or something. Be patient. It will come.

Or if it's so desperately urgent, PM me your ad and I'll see if I can put it up for you. With your contact details in the ad of course.

yeah Thurs has lots of experience in the classified section!!

MHKM seeking Young, old or anything female to..... wink

Beware his replies!! lol
  • SnowJapan Admin

Hi there

I have looked into this and changed a few settings for your account - you should now be able to post so please do check and try to get it up there. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to edit my post but there's no option to do that.

I also try to post a new topic in classified and also reply on an existing topic but it seems there's nothing popping up. Anyone have the same issue? thanks

• SnowJapan Admin

We are having some issues still with the Classifieds section but have other more pressing issues that we need to see to. For now, I'm turning them off. Hope to get them back on as soon as possible but I can't say when that will be. Thanks.