Miss Universe. (And breasts).

The joke of a competition/show that is "Miss Universe" was just on. Talk about an overdoes of manufactured cheese.

My lady friend here was watching and suggested that lots of the breasts on show were, er, not 'natural'. I think she might just be jealous. But important as this subject is I thought I would post here. I reckon there's probably a rule where breasts must be natural. Anyone know?

They should have a section where the girls have to come out with no make up, that would sort them out. Most of them have about 5mm of make up on and look like clowns.

It would be a rare model at that level who rely's on her god given breasts for such an event. There are SO MANY enhanced boobs either silicone or photoshopped in the magazines that the public perceptions are changing - what used to be a nice pair of boobs, are now seen as just average. Makes it awfully hard for young girls to feel good about themselves, but also very hard for young women who are putting themselves on the Miss World Catwalk au naturale

she's got fairly wide hips for a toothpick. Have to say after living over here, I like Japanese women better. When I was back home in the summer, my mates were always talking up some bird we saw in the pub or street, but I almost always disagreed with them. They said I'd changed, and they are probably right. UK women are just so big!! Give me a petite Japanese girl anyday!! evilgrin