• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch your cards guys.

Papa got skimmed today in Tokyo - they tried whipping out $10k AUD twice and then $5k. Bank was onto it. But card is now canceled - bit of an inconvenience.

He used an ATM at Tokyo Tower.

Beware.

Papa got lucky and had a meal with the Wallabies!

Also got a photo emailed to me of him and few other blokes out of control at a Karaoke Bar last night. Bwahahaha. lol

I am glad he is having such a good time (despite the card thing).

Originally Posted By: boardbaka
`ll take the All Blacks and give Australia a 6pt start ! final score : NZ 28 - Aus 19

Close boardbaka. Got Aus right! But NZ were even better than you predicted.

are we paying attention thurs ?- the all blacks - the final score was 32-19

aus need to go right back to the drawing board imhao - pretty hopeless to rely on Giteau for everything - think they should concentrate on AFL for a while the Ockers

Wallaby's defence is woeful. That's where they are losing games despite holding majority of possession.

Rugby Union will never be held in the the same high regard in Australia as it is in England, South Africa or NZ. There are too many other more exciting codes for the public interest here. Unlike NZ, which pretty much a one sport nation, Australia's footballing talent gets split 4 ways.

IMHO friend

oh...he can tackle. He is like an immovable brick wall! One poor kid came into contact shoulder to shoulder and ended up with a broken collar bone. Huge improvements in game this winter season - playing Water Polo (6 training sessions a week + games) this summer - so I have big hopes for his Rugby next year in Under 13's.

Originally Posted By: Mantas
Wallaby's defence is woeful. That's where they are losing games despite holding majority of possession.
Rugby Union will never be held in the the same high regard in Australia as it is in England, South Africa or NZ. There are too many other more exciting codes for the public interest here. Unlike NZ, which pretty much a one sport nation, Australia's footballing talent gets split 4 ways.

IMHO friend

Is rugby held in a high regard in England? Or rather a hgher regard than it is in Australia? I would think no but could be mistaken, to me (a non-rugger bugger) it seems like Rugby is more seriously supported in Australia than it is in England