Well, the Niseko United site still has last seasons info up so no point in looking at that.

These things take time, as Morrissey once said. Otherwise talk to your accommodation who will have info and possible deals.

The ticket prices come out nearer November. I remember last year being about 500Yen a day more expensive or something. No biggie 'cos a beer costs 350 from the vending machine and I have many many of those in the morning and throughout the day.

Prices will be as follows in regular season (Adult pricing)

1 Day - Y6,500

2 Day - Y10,800

3 Day - Y15,400

4 Day - Y20,200

5 Day - Y25,000

6 Day - Y29,800

So for most people staying for 7 nights and skiing 6 days it will be just uunder Y5,000 per day.

thought it would be interesting to compare Niseko pricing to Perisher in Aus (at todays exchange rate)

1 Day - Y8,067

2 Day - Y16,133

3 Day - Y22,538

4 Day - Don't seem to list a 4 day pass

5 Day - Y35,508

6 Day - Y42,468

Of course we wouldn't want to compare snow quality at these reosrt, there just isn't any comparison! razz

Day trippers aren't exactly going to make or break this resort so I think we'll be ok. Prices over the last 10 years have hardly gone up much at all here so a little price reality was in order. The all mountain pass accesses a lot of terrain over 4 main ski areas, Y6,500 is still a bargain. Easy for me to say of course since I get season pass every year....