there is Hakuba Ski Club - which encorporates snowboarding....but all members are Japanese and not a kind of fun club...they mainly organise races, events etc...

let me check for you - I might know of another...but not sure what "kind" of club.

We planned to visit one or two ski resort in Japan and to make cooperation with a local snowboard club...

Not require competitive club, but more FUN club, people who love snowboarding just as we ... We do not want anything for free, we pay ourselves expenses, hotels and other...

Would like to meet people with whom those 10 days would be able to ride a snowboard, drunk beer and to make something like brotherly Japan-Serbian snowboard association.

We also have ideas for joint projects such as in Serbia during the festival "Whoops" snowboard on Mount Kopaonik or the "Exit" music festival (held in the fortress next to the Novi Sad) now where during the festival to show snowboard and cooperation of the Japanese and Serbian clubs (assoations)...

These are just some of the ideas, and there are more.

having trouble finding any "fun" snowboard clubs here in Hakuba. What i can suggest is stay at western run accommodation. Meet the locals. They are fun to be with.

Remember 2 girls for every guy.