The Lecht is very low level and the runs are easy, I've never been up to Aviemore so dunno about that but more challenging than the Lecht. Scotlands mountains are very small, would prob be classed as foothills in most of the rest of the world!!

I would say it is the result of the Graphic Artist who designed the posters not finishing high school!

[she says as she is in the midst of bribing her 15 yr old to stay and finish High School before embarking on his TAFE Graphic Design Course, by offering to pay for his snowboard instructors course AFTER he successfully completes his year 12 exams]

Oh...he has accepted.

The question is whether he can actually apply himself to do ANY homework whatsoever, and actually PASS!

I'd much rather he got passionate about teaching snowboarding and live that lifestyle, than sit in a darkened room on the dole playing WoW with other life wasters.

However I would also really like him to have a REAL job to sustain him while he recovers from the inevitable knee reconstruction or broken leg!

lol

[he is actually quite gifted in Graphic Design...he is just lazy at Maths, English, Chemistry...]

MB

Forget about the artist with in most times it is not fully appreciated till later on in life.

While spending time in the snow at an early age moulds wonderful people and stimulates the mind.

Broken bones will heal.

I didn't get a real job till 30 but still managed to be successfull.

And just think if he works away you may be able to jump queues.

Seemore

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: snowjunky
"Compleat" ?
Is that Scottish English?
English English... or ... olde English maybe. I seem to remember a doco about a book called The Compleat Angler printed centuries ago. I think they were taking creative license with the spelling of it then too.