Yama trust yourself and toque. Toque dont go nuts on my boy and beware of suncrusts there. ski cut any of the big chutes a bit eh. CB nozawa is very open so dont worry dont rush yourself the tightest it gets there is that line we all went down near one of the gondolas

sweet. Tatsu emailed bout Hakuba but am still waiting to hear back from him.

Been in a meeting for an hour and a half. Havent talked about anything but whether to make the work week 6 days, add Sat. and no vote yet... damn, gonna be here for eva!!! Still havent gotten to the regular BS meeting stuff yet \:\( :rolleyes:

That is BS saturdays? wtf cause they cant change their ways they have to force the kids to do more again what idiots. And your school is considered good. If they are talking about it it is going to happen

Toque and Yama, I'll be in Nozawa this weekend as well and I'm looking to expand my skiing horizons... any chance of tagging along with you guys for a few runs on Saturday/Sunday?

Also, did you want to get together for a drink or two saturday night? Let me know what your plans are , cos mine are pretty open at the moment \:\)

I don't know about skiing man.

If you don't have to gear it kind of limits what you can do.

But if you see me on the slopes come and say hello.

Green jacket, gold helmet and black backpack

Maybe we can do a run in the top trees that are open.