Women here definitely drink beer!! It was a little shock when I first came out here to see hot ladies with a frothy tall one in their hand!!

My g\friend quaffs beer like its going out of fashion, in fact when she came back to Scotland with me, all my mates thought it was great that this little Japanese girl could hold her own with Premium Pints. Over here you definitely don't have the women drinking beer= lesbian/ladette/crazy old witch

No strangeness with women drinking beer here in Japan, 2pints

Funny, many women of my mothers generation back would never drink beer. Don't think I've seen my mum or her friends ever touch beer. Perhaps it's to do with the pint glasses!

My mum and sister in Tokyo drink beer with dinner...

I'm a non drinker, don't like soft drinks either.

As for beer, Yuk it tastes like liquid vitamin B tablets.

maybe take a handful of vit B yeast tablets and toss em in your mouth with a bit of vodka and water and crunch em up and swallow....

Okay ... well this time last year I would have said "No, I dont drink beer - it is not a real girly drink - YUK"....

Something happened on an August girls ski trip when along with jaegerbombs, some rude named shots, champers etc my friends decided it was about time I learnt to appreciate beer and bought me a pint.

Since then I have often CHOSEN beer over wine.

Acquired taste, but I think I shall drink it forever now. smile

I think more younger women in the UK drink beer compared with parents age. Everyone drinks beer here unless you don't like the taste of course.

Beer bonds people together - and also the size of the glass. Whilst I often see men drinking dai jokki, have perhaps never ever seen a woman, save the missus when she tries to keep up with me, and EPIC FAILS!