Allow me indulge in a rant.

1) I bought an expensive mouse 6 months ago of brand LOGICOOL.

2) On monday it broke and became unusable (scroll bars in word, browser etc just scroll by themself constantly).

3) I go to their website support form, which forces me to input model name, but model name is not written on the mouse!!!

4) I input long text in Japanese to explain the problem and describe what the mouse looks like, its features etc so they can guess model name.

5) After clicking SUBMIT, no feedback is given to say 'we got your message', instead it takes me to 'sign up for our email magazine' page.

6) I dont want to sign up for email magazine (too much data required) so I click back.

7) Back takes me back to the contact form, with all the data I input now erased.

8) I am left wondering - did they get my message or not?

9) 3 days later, no communication from them at all.

CONCLUSION:

I never buy anything from LOGICOOL again, because

(a) Mouse broke too quickly, despite high price

(B) Model name not written on product

© Support form on website absolutely useless and annoying

mouses are very generic things. Get yourself a cheapo one that feels good in your hand.

I used to have a wireless one that cost a lot and it was well annoying when the batteries fade each week.

My webcam is logicool, no problems there.

It is annoying when things like that happen though.

(Mouse-wise I use a Sony Bluetooth Laser mouse and really like it).

Had a poor product from Logicool myself. Same as Logitech, right? (I think the cool is just the Japanese brand version).

No we got your message is a big nono. slap

My friend was getting all worked up at a internet providing company live chat until I told her that she was very probably "chatting" with an auto response machine. Once she got over spending hours going in circles with that, she had some fun with me trying to catch it out with silly questions. And indeed we did!